Fieldware has enhanced its hosted OffenderLinkTM Web-based Supervision Management System and integrated live call center to create OffenderLinkTM, a turn-key fee management program for all types of agency and court ordered fines, fees and restitution.
Fieldware handles all aspects of the program including:
· Creation and supply of all remittance envelopes and related supplies
· Electronic payment options via web, phone or walk up
· Remittance processing with online view of all payments, vouchers, and associated correspondence
· Real-time Officer To-Do-Lists of new enrollments, waiver/exemption status changes, out-of-compliance situations
· Real-time notification of billable status, payment history, and collections compliance notification to officers
· Multi-tiered collections via automated letters, automated and live calls
· Offender IVR, live telephone and email support for balance inquiries, payment acceptance and program information
· Officer telephone, web and email support
· Officer and agency system training
· Bank integration
· Agency CMS and accounting integration
· Victim restitution disbursements
Solutions for you
OffenderLinkTM is fully hosted within Fieldware’s multiple datacenters and is developed using the latest technology including Microsoft.NET, Microsoft SQL Server database and a highly scalable telephony infrastructure. The web system is compatible with all current browsers and utilizes 128-bit SSL security. The IVR system can be accessed from any touchtone phone including cell and payphones.
As agencies look to implement strategies like Evidence Based Practices to better manage their growing populations with the same or shrinking resources, OffenderLinkTM is the perfect solution.
Contact Fieldware today to discuss how we can help you create solutions. Contact us with the form on this page or call us at 312.258.1000 x322.